With Online Bill Pay, you can make a payment to nearly any individual or company in the U.S. with just a few clicks. Plus, with the helpful Payment Center you can see all of your payment information at-a-glance and set reminders to help you stay on top of your payments.
This service is available with Personal Online Banking and is a fast, convenient, and secure way to pay all your bills online. If you are already a Personal Online Banking online customer, just log on to your account and click the ‘Bill Payment’ tab at the top of the screen.
Bill Pay Features
- Eliminates check writing
- Lowers or eliminates check costs
- Makes managing accounts easier and more current
- Email reminders help you keep on top of your payment due dates
- Receive eBills from many major billers directly to Personal Online Banking
- You can choose to send an overnight check1 when your payment needs to be there by the next day
- Pay bills from multiple checking accounts, and group your bills to help manage your payments and accounts
Bill Pay Payment Processing
Payment must be scheduled at least four business days prior to the date you want the payment to reach the Payee. In the event there is not a four-business day lead-time, the payment will roll forward to the next business day.
To ensure the payment arrives by the Payment Date, payments are sent to the payee one to three business days before the Payment Date. Payments scheduled for a weekend or holiday will roll to the previous business day.
Payments scheduled for a weekend or holiday will roll to the previous business day.
- For Electronic payments, your TPNB account will be debited on the payment date.
- For Single Check payments, your TPNB account will be debited on the payment date.
- For Draft check payments, your TPNB account will be debited when the check is presented for payment.
Bill Pay Fees
1Overnight Checks Fees: $14.95/transaction. Additional fees may apply to expedited delivery options. A valid delivery address is required for an overnight payments.
Bill Pay Cut-Off Times
- Retail (Individuals) cut-off time: 7:00 pm PST
- Business cut-off time: 2:00 pm PST
- Overnight Checks cut-off time: 11:00a.m. PST