Visa Debit Card
Our ATM/Debit Card offers additional services that give you greater versatility for managing your financial needs. With our ATM/Debit Card, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Convenient cash access – Your card will allow you to get cash at ATMs everywhere.
- Faster checkouts – Your debit card will eliminate the need to write checks or hassle with identification. And since the money comes directly from your checking account, there are no interest charges.
- Increased safety – Using debit is safer than carrying lots of cash.
- Easier record keeping – You’ll appreciate the convenience of having every ATM transaction and purchase listed for you on your monthly checking account statement.
VISA Purchase Alerts
Ease. Simplicity. Convenience.
To receive Visa Purchase Alerts, cardholders can sign up on Visa.com starting September 27, 2016 . With free Visa® Purchase Alerts1 from Trans Pacific National Bank, receive near real-time alert notifications2 on select signature-based purchases made with your Trans Pacific National Bank® Visa debit card. Monitor your account activity from wherever you are and quickly notify the bank of anything suspicious.
Select from available criteria and decide what activity you want to receive alerts on.Plus, choose how to receive Purchase Alerts—as text messages (SMS) and/or as email messages.
Verified by Visa
In addition to our other ways of preventing,detecting, and resolving fraud, we offer Verified by Visa, a free,simple-to-use service that confirms your identity with an extra password when you make an online transaction. Wherever you see the Verified by Visa symbol,you know you can shop with an added layer of security. Your password will be required to complete the purchase. You can enroll your card in the Verified by Visa program now or while shopping online.
Protect Your Debit Card
· Make sure to sign the signature panel on the reverse of your card as soon as you receive it.
· Try and memorize the PIN instead of noting it down somewhere.
· Never disclose the card number unnecessarily
· Don't lend your card to anyone. Be well aware of who has access to your cards.
· If your debit card is borrowed by a family member (spouse, child, parent), with or without your knowledge, you are responsible for their purchase or cash withdrawals.
· Never leave your card unattended at a shop or restaurant. Preferably ensure that the card is always swiped on the POS machine in your presence
· Never sign an in complete or incorrect sales slip. Make sure it is totaled.
· Always keep a copy ofthe bill payment charge-slip and ATM receipts for cash withdrawals.