Business Bill Pay
With Bill Pay, you can make a payment to nearly any individual or company in the U.S. with just a few clicks. Plus, with the helpful Payment Center you can see all of your payment information at-a-glance and set reminders to help you stay on top of your payments.
This service is available with Business Online Banking and is a fast, convenient, and secure way to pay all your bills online. Simply just log on to your Business Online Banking account, go to Management Tools and click on ‘Bill Payment’ tab at the top of the screen.
Bill Pay Features
- Eliminates check writing
- Save time and postage
- Lowers or eliminates check costs
- Perform scheduled, recurring and one-time payments
- Access payment history for every payee
- Makes managing accounts easier and more current
- Email reminders help you keep on top of your payments and due dates
- Receive eBills from many major billers directly to Business Online Banking
- Pay bills from multiple checking accounts, and group your bills to help manage your payments and accounts
Bill Pay Payment Processing
Payments must be scheduled at least four business days prior to the date you want the payment to reach the Payee. In the event there is not a four-business day lead-time, the payment will roll forward to the next business day.
To ensure the payment arrives by the Payment Date, payments are sent to the payee one to three business days before the Payment Date. Payments scheduled for a weekend or holiday will roll to the previous business day.
Payments sent to the payee are generated by either one of the following methods.
- For Electronic payments, your TPNB account will be debited on the payment date.
- For Single Check payments, your TPNB account will be debited on the payment date.
- For Draft check payments, your TPNB account will be debited when the check is presented for payment.
Bill Pay Cut-Off Times
- Retail (Individuals) cut-off time: 7:00 pm PST
- Business cut-off time: 2:00 pm PST
- Overnight Checks cut-off time: 11:00a.m. PST
Not enrolled in Business Bill Pay?
Contact your account officer or stop by your local branch and we will set you up in no time! You may also email us for information inquires.