Non For Profits
We recognize the invaluable contributions of Non-Profit organizations to our community.
Trans Pacific National Bank is more than just your bank – we are your partner. We take serving our community very seriously, and are committed to making a difference, just as you are. We are actively involved in the charitable and community-based organizations in the Bay Area.
To help best serve your cause, we are pleased to offer our Non-Profit Partner Account, a special deposit account program for 501(c)3 not-for-profit organizations to enhance your fund-raising efforts.
Non-Profit Checking is a basic checking account designed for the special needs of small non-profit organizations with low transaction volume.
Benefits of Non-Profit Checking
- No minimum balance requirement
- Interest Bearing Account
- Up to 50 no charge transactions per month (combine debits and credits, exclude checks deposited & ACH Credits)
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay (Included in 50 no charge transactions)
- Free Remote Deposit Capture for average monthly balance of over $100k ($35/month if under – for businesses that qualify)
- The convenience and security of the Visa® Business Credit Card (for businesses that qualify)
- Free first order of checks
- Overdraft protection available
For any Non-Profit that refers employees, members, or supporters to open a Trans Pacific National Bank EZ Account with Direct Deposit TPNB will credit $25.00 to the Non-Profits Account per account opened.
For customers with higher volumes:
If your organization has higher transaction levels and cash management service needs, we offer several different options, including an account analysis account.
A NFP rewards program built just for your organization.