Go Paperless with e-Statements
Don’t get lost in the paper shuffle when e-Statements are convenient, secure, great for the environment, and best of all, available for no charge!
An e-Statement is an electronic version of your statement, including images, posted online each month. You can view, print and download up to 18 months of your statements right from your computer and eliminate the traditional mail delivery method.
With e-Statements from Trans Pacific National Bank, you can:
- Eliminate paper clutter – organize account statements electronically.
- Access up to 18 months of statements – open statements online in one convenient location.
- View statements as soon as they’re available – no more waiting for the mail.
- Protect yourself against identity theft – feel safer with less paper to shred and fewer account documents in your mailbox.
- Help the environment – by reducing paper consumption.
How it works
View and access your statements with ease:
- Receive automatic email notifications when your e-Statements are available.
- e-Statements are saved as PDFs, which you can access, save, and print as needed. You will need a PDF reader to view these statements, which is available for download from Adobe® at no cost.
- e-Statements are available for accounts, including checking, savings and certificate of deposit.
You must be a Trans Pacific National Banking Online customer to receive and view your statement online.
Ready to enroll in eStatements?
First, sign up for Business Online Banking if you haven’t already. Contact your account officer or branch location for an application and we will set you up in no time!
Already enrolled in Online Banking?
You’re one step closer! Contact your account officer or branch location for e-Statement enrollment. You may also email us to set up or for more information.