In order for us to complete your enrolment in Online Banking or Bill Pay we will, with your consent, provide you with the following disclosure electronically, rather than by postal mail or in person:
- Online Banking Service Agreement
- Terms and Conditions of Bill Payment
Please read this agreement carefully and save a copy for your records.
In this Agreement, “you” or “your” refers to the person(s) subscribing to or using Trans Pacific National Bank Online Banking Service. “We”, “our” or “Bank” refers to Trans Pacific National Bank.
1. You agree to the following provisions regarding online services received from Trans Pacific National Bank. You must consent to receive the related legal disclosures, agreements and the instructions before we can provide them to you electronically. Your consent will only apply to your access request to Online Banking and Bill Pay, if you choose to. You will not be consenting to receiving other electronic records or disclosures at this time. You can also request a paper copy of the related legal disclosures, agreements and instructions by contacting our branch by phone at the number listed on our web site. We will not charge you any fees for providing a paper copy of the disclosures.
2. Your consent covers each account you have with Trans Pacific National Bank now and in the future where online banking services are available.
3. For multi-party accounts, consent or withdrawal of consent to receive electronic disclosures, records, or other information by any authorized party to the account will be effective for all account holders.
4. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and at no cost to you. If you withdraw your consent, we will terminate your access to online services, including billpay or other online services.
5. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you must contact us at the number listed on our web site. Withdrawal of your consent will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. Please be aware that if you choose to withdraw your consent to receive your electronic legal disclosures, agreements and the instructions, your withdrawal will not affect your previous agreement to receive related legal disclosures, agreements and the instructions electronically; it will only affect any future legal disclosures, agreements and the instructions that you may receive.
6. You must notify us about any change in your e-mail address. If you change your email address, please contact our branch at the number listed on our web site. If you fail to give us an updated or corrected email address, we may discontinue your online banking service until you contact us and provide us with corrected information.
7. Below are the hardware and software requirements for access to and retention of the information being provided to you in electronic form.
- A personal computer or other device capable of accessing the Internet. You access to this page verifies that your system/device meets these requirements.
- An Internet web browser which is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications, which requires a minimum web browser version such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 6.0 (available for downloading at http://www.microsoft.com), Firefox version 3.5 (available for downloading at http://www.mozilla.com/firefox) and your system or device must have 128-bit SSL encryption software.
- You must have software which permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher (available for downloading at http://get.adobe.com/reader/).
8. To retain a copy of the disclosures, notices, terms and conditions, other documents, your device must have the ability to download and store or print PDF files. You must have a functioning printer connected to your personal computer or other access device, which is able to print the related disclosures, agreements, and the instructions on plain white 8½ x 11 inch paper.
By clicking "Accept" below, you consent to the electronic delivery of disclosures, agreements, notices, terms and conditions, other documents, and any future changes.